Saturday 1 July 2017

SHAKE AND PICK

Hi all. It is always been a headache when I want to select only a few students to do the task I want them to do and the whole class puts up their hands. 

Most of my students will get angry and feel disappointed if I did not pick them and choose their friends instead.

The common feedback that I'll get is 
" Teacher x aci, selalu pilih orang lain" 
(Teacher is not fair and always pick someone else instead of me) 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Hihihi

To be fair. I asked them to write their name on a piece of paper and  put their name in a container. Everytime I want to choose or pick names, I will shake the container and pick the names out of the container.

I asked the students to chant:
 " LET'S SHAKE, SHAKE, SHAKE,
 LET'S SHAKE,SHAKE,SHAKE" 
while shaking their shoulders before I shake the container. 

By doing this, the students seemed to be contented and I received fewer negative feedback saying that I am not fair...hihihihih......


Below is the container that I use in my classrooms. Note that there are three different sets of colours for three different classes. I mix them together so that I could use only one container instead of three.






THANK YOU.



No comments:

Post a Comment