Tuesday 18 September 2018

FLASHCARDS FOR PUNCTUATE ME MODULE

Hi there, below are the flashcards that I am going to use in relation to  "Punctuate Me" Module.
 Since I don't have ample time to check each of my student's answer in the module, I decided to do a "Gallery Walk" activity. I will paste the flashcards around the classroom and the students will walk around and check their answers based on the answers written on the flashcards. By doing this, students will be able to do self-assessment by identifying their own mistake and correct the mistake by themselves.

DOWNLOAD THE PDF FILE OF THE FLASHCARDS HERE












Would really appreciate if you could
1. Print this out
2.Take your picture/video with I love teacherfiera.com and the materials taken from this blog in your classroom, English room, etc
3. Email your picture/video to  teacherfiera2u@gmail.com
We'll feature you on teacherfiera.com.
Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment