Wednesday 6 June 2018

CAN YOU ______ ?YES I CAN, NO I CAN'T(YEAR 2 UNIT 8 - LISTENING & SPEAKING LESSON)

-Pupils revise their prerequisite knowledge on the question "Can you ________ ?" and how to answer this question (Yes, I can, No, I can't)

-Pupils talk about several activities (play tennis, play the piano, ride a horse, ride a bike, swim and dance) based on at the flashcards pasted on the whiteboard .
* I forgot to take picture of the flashcards that I pasted on the whiteboard 😅😅😅 ...but you guys can download the jpeg version of the flashcards at the end of this post

-Teacher distributes a listening worksheet to the pupils 👇👇👇.

-Pupils write the activities based on the pictures in the worksheet.
-Pupils listen to audio and tick or cross the correct boxes.




Video on how I carried out this activity


Then, pupils are given another worksheet. They are required to go around the class and ask their friends about the activities their friends can or can't do. The pupils will write their friends' name on the correct boxes.









Refer to the videos below 👇👇








Done.....

Oh yaaa....You the flashcards for this lesson 👇👇👇






Have fun with your pupils =)



Would really appreciate if you could
1. Print this out

2.Take your picture/video with I love teacherfiera.com and the materials taken from this blog in your classroom, English room, etc
3. Email your picture/video to  teacherfiera2u@gmail.com

We'll feature you on teacherfiera.com.


Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment