Monday 13 March 2017

SOME TEACHING MATERIALS FOR YEAR 2 STUDENTS



Upon request, I am sharing the link for my year 2 teaching materials to all my followers here. 

These teaching aids were made 2 years ago when I was assigned to be one of the year 2 English teachers at my school. 

I am actually hesitated to share the link with all of you since the materials are not really organised and I don't really have the time to put everything in order based on units in the textbook.

 The materials are all over the place. So I'm giving the materials in bulk and you need to do some organisation to the materials based on your preferences. This is the least I can do since I am in the middle of doing a reading module for my year 1 students and I need to give my focus on that first. Plus, the year 2 students will be having the new textbook and syllabus next year based on the revised curriculum so most of the materials won't be applicable to that time, hence the reason why I don't want to reorganised and refine the materials. 

Anyhow,  for not disappointing the requests from my fellow friends, I share the link to the materials here..and hope this helps. Tq so much <3

PS : MAKE SURE YOU HAVE LOGGED IN TO YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO  ACCESS THE FILES IN MY GOOGLE DRIVE




10 comments:

  1. terima kasih cikgu......semoga segala perkongsian ini digandakan dengan keberkatan dan rahmat buat cikgu serta ahli keluarga smua....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ameen2..terima kasih atas doa....semoga yang sama juga kepada cikgu..ameen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tq for sharing teacher.... Saya dah guna bnyk bhn teacher... Hari ni saya buat special program untuk murid2 asli di sekolah ...pun guna bhn teacher...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah.....semoga perkongsian sy yg xseberapa ini dapat memanfaatkan semua...

      Delete
  4. Tq so much teacher fiera....semoga Allah permudahkan segala urusan tr dan keluarga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Assalamualaikum.. maaf saya download tanpa kebenaran. Halalkan ya. Terima kasih

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tq for your works. Help us a lot - Mr Ikram, English Year 2 Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tq for all the materials...very helpful for me to use in class..may Allah ease Teacher Fiera in what ever you do...

    ReplyDelete
  8. TERIMA KASIH BANYAK TEACHER FIRA
    BANYAK MEMBANTU SAYA

    ReplyDelete