Monday 8 July 2019

YEAR 1 (2019) UNIT 4 : LISTEN & CIRCLE (LUNCHTIME LUNCHTIME)

Pre Lesson
- Students recall the previous lesson about food.
- Students talk about their favourite food.

Lesson Development
- Students listen to a chant (Year 1 textbook, page 46) and circle the correct words.

Post Lesson
-Students draw their favourite lunch.



WORKSHEET
(To download : Click on the image, right click and save image as)

 Would really appreciate if you could
1. Print this out


2.Take your pictures/videos with I love teacherfiera.com and the materials taken from this blog in your classroom, English room, etc
3. Email your pictures/videos to  teacherfiera2u@gmail.com or share them in teacherfiera.com telegram group 

We'll feature you on teacherfiera.com.
Thank you so much.





4 comments:

  1. I have a mission that I’m just now working on, calculus identities

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good an rather informative publish. I’ll appear back to your weblog regullary. One issue: I don’t exactly know what do you mean inside the second paragraph. Could you please exmplain your opinion? view website

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I thank you your contribution to this matter. It has been insightful. my blog: how to seduce a girl view publisher site

    ReplyDelete