Friday 19 April 2019

YEAR 2 (2019) UNIT 7 : I LIKE THIS/ THESE __________. I DON'T LIKE THIS/THESE ______________.

Pre Lesson
- Students talk about their favourite clothes to their partner.

Lesson Development
- Students learn two sentence structures:
I like this/these __________.  I don't like this/these ____________ .
- Teacher put flashcards (clothes) to several stations.
- Students visit the stations.
Post Lesson
- Students write whether the like or don't like the clothes using the sentence structures they have learned

Photos




Video




Would really appreciate if you could
1. Print this out
2.Take your pictures/videos with I love teacherfiera.com and the materials taken from this blog in your classroom, English room, etc
3. Email your pictures/videos to  teacherfiera2u@gmail.com or share them in teacherfiera.com telegram group 

We'll feature you on teacherfiera.com.

Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment