Monday 30 July 2018

CAMOUFLAGE MAT ACTIVITY YEAR 1 UNIT 3: CAMOUFLAGE (REVISION)

Hi all...this activity is inspired by Teacher Dilla. I came across Teacher Dilla's lesson on the concept of camouflage and I really love her brilliant idea. She asked her students to do camouflage arts by pasting animal shape they have cut onto a similar patterned background (She used gift wrappers with  geometric pattern). Then, the students asked their friends to name/guess the hidden animal they made.  




However, since I have no gift wrappers with geometric pattern, I decided to do my own "Camouflage Mat". The camouflage mat consists of two parts. Students will need to colour both parts with the same colour and style. Then, they will draw an animal shape on the second mat and stick it on the first mat. Then, they will ask their friends to guess the hidden animal on their camouflage mat.

Now let see some photos of the activity done in my class

* Example that I displayed to my students


My students' work







DOWNLOAD THE CAMOUFLAGE MAT HERE (click, right click & save image as)


 * teacher's edition (for demonstration purpose)
👇👇




Would really appreciate if you could
1. Print this out
2.Take your picture/video with I love teacherfiera.com and the materials taken from this blog in your classroom, English room, etc
3. Email your picture/video to  teacherfiera2u@gmail.com
We'll feature you on teacherfiera.com.
Thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment