Sunday 20 May 2018

SELF MADE PARTY/BIRTHDAY HAT YEAR 2 UNIT 7 : GET DRESSED


Hi all, today i did party/birthday hat with my students. I have plenty of photos to be shared with all you here....but I accidentally deleted most of the picturesss!! sighhh....what a waste..but it's okay, I have a few on my phone memory and hopefully they would be good enough to give the clear picture of how I conducted this activity.


Examples of party hat that I did beforehand, to be shown to the students before they start doing their own.


As always, I gave the students the freedom the create and decorate their own party/birthday hats based on their creativity. Since there's no suitable corner for me to display the student's products, I asked them to bring home their party/birthday hats.

Now let's see the pictures






In case you want to do the same activity, here is the template๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡. 


Thank you.




No comments:

Post a Comment