Sunday 11 June 2017

YEAR 1 VOCABULARY BOOK PART 2


HI ALL, ALHAMDULILLAH I MANAGED TO COMPLETE THE YEAR 1 VOCABULARY BOOK FOR PART 2. 

 LIKEWISE  PART 1, I HAVE INCLUDED ALL THE HIGHLIGHTED VOCABULARY THAT NEED TO BE MASTERED BY THE STUDENTS IN THIS VOCABULARY BOOK BASED ON THE UNITS IN THE TEXTBOOK.

In this vocabulary book, I have provided one blank box next to each word. Teacher can use the boxes for any activities that could be done with this vocabulary book.

 For examples :

-Teacher can ask the students to tick the box if they could spell and pronounce word next to it correctly.
-Teacher can also ask the students to rewrite words in the boxes.
 -Teacher can ask the students to write sentences based on words.







Would really appreciate if you could 

1. Print this out




2.Take your picture with I love teacherfiera.com and the materials taken from this blog in your classroom, English room, etc

3. Email your picture to  teacherfiera2u@gmail.com

I'll feature you on my blog.


TQ so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment